Krish Chauhan - An Indian Actor And Dancer Who Started Acting As A Child Artist
Krish Chauhan is a rising star in the entertainment industry, working as an actor, dancer, and television personality. He is most known for his outstanding performances in several television series and films, including Bin Kuch Kahe (2017), BackBencher (2021), and Devi Adi Parashakti (2020).
Aside from this, he is well-known in the dance world and was a contestant in the third season of Dance India Dance Little Master.
|Date of Birth||12 August 2005|
|Place Of Birth||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Education Qualifications||Pursuing Studies|
COPYRIGHT_SZ: Published on https://stationzilla.com/krish-chauhan/ by Suleman Shah on 2023-01-30T08:05:51.043Z
Krish Chauhan is a talented young artist from India. He was born on August 12th, 2005, in Vadodara, which is located in the state of Gujarat in India. Following his performance as young Laxman in the television series Sankat Mochan Mahabali Hanumaan, he gained widespread recognition.
In later years, he also made appearances in television series such as Devi Adi Parashakti, Mahakali, Karmaphal Daata Shani, and Bin Kuch Kahe. Krish got his start in the dance industry as a competitor in the third season of the dance reality show Dance India Dance Little Master in 2014.
In addition to that, he was featured in a great deal of print and television advertising. In 2019, the award for best child actor was given to Krish at the Transmedia Gujarati Screen & Stage Awards. He was born and raised in Vadodara. Currently, Krish may be seen attending classes at a prestigious private school in the area.
He comes from a household that practices Hinduism. Dharma Chauhan is the name of the man who raised him. The Father of Krish is successful in business. Pratiksha Chauhan is the name of his mother. The mother of Krish is a housewife. In addition, he has a sister, whose name is Sneha Chauhan.
Krish started his career as a dancer, appearing on the third season of Dance India Dance Little Master. From a young age, Krish enjoyed acting as well as dancing, and he began his career in the performing arts in this capacity. His dancing performance received praise from both the crowd and the judges, but it was not enough to take first place in the competition.
In 2015, Krish made his debut in the mainstream acting industry as a supporting cast member in the television series "Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman," which was a family, fantasy, and war serial. His breakthrough as an actor came in 2021 when he was cast as the lead character Khande Rao Holkar in the drama-history television series "Punyashlok Ahilyabai,".
This was directed by Jackson Sethi and Deepak Jagpal Chauhan. His performance brought him widespread acclaim. Aside from the aforementioned, Krish has appeared in a multitude of web shows and television series, including Mahakali, Badtameez Dil, Devi Adi Parashakti, Durga Aur Charu, Balika Vadhu 2 (2021), Bin Kuch Kahe (2017), and Karmaphal Daata Shani (2016), amongst others. He has also played both major and minor roles in these productions.
Krish made his film debut in 2018 as Gopal Trivedi, a significant role in a drama movie named "BackBencher," directed by Kirtan Patel. This success on television led to Krish's entry into the film industry. The plot, director, and script of the film were all cited as reasons for the positive reception it received from critics.
In addition to this, the film was recognized with nominations for a number of accolades, some of which were presented at the Calcutta International Cult Film Festival Awards.
- Child actor, dancer, and social media influencer Krish Chauhan is well known for his portrayal of Hanuman in the television series "Karmaphal Daata Shani."
- He was born in Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
- He triumphed to take first place in the Pantaloons Junior Fashion Icon 2015 West Zone competition.
- Additionally, he appeared in a very well-known television advertisement for Mr. Puff Bakery that was shown nationwide.
- He is an intelligent young man who, in addition to his academic pursuits, is actively involved in all of the extracurricular activities that are offered at his school.
- In the city of Vadodara, Gujarat, his father runs the very successful Bhavya decorators and mandap service business.
- In addition to that, he has been seen in a great deal of advertising, both on television and in print.
- A number of television ads, including ones for Dettol, Horlick, Crax, and Parachute, have featured Krish.
- Krish was one of the contestants in the third season of the dance competition program titled "Dance India Dance Little Master 3".
- The television series "Code Red" (2015) had Krish in a recurring role.
- In 2016, he was offered a part in the television show "Karmaphal Daata Shani," and he took advantage of the chance.
- In the Indian television series "Bin Kuch Kahe," he was cast as the character Aryan Kohli (2017).
- In 2018, he appeared in the movie Back Bencher, which was directed by Kirtan Patel.
- He was a cast member in the television show "Ram Siya Ke Luv Kush" (2019).
- Krish differentiates himself from other influencers in the space by advocating a number of different products.
- On Instagram, Krish has a following of more than 306 thousand people.
- He is known as "Krish D Chauhan" on his channel on YouTube.
Above all else, Krish is an influential figure on social media and has amassed thousands of followers across various social media platforms. On Instagram, he is followed by 306 thousand people. On Instagram, he has gained a large following thanks to the photographs and videos he posts of his travels, adventures, and everyday life.
In addition to this, he maintains a YouTube channel under his own name, which has garnered the attention of thousands of viewers. On this channel, Krish posts travel vlogs and other videos about his travels, adventures, and everyday life on a regular basis.
In the following year, it is anticipated that Krish Chauhan will have a total net worth of more than Rs 80–90 lakh. The majority of his income comes from acting in films and television shows, modeling for advertisements and commercials, vlogging, and other online and offline endeavors.
He believes in Hinduism.
Leo is the zodiac sign that corresponds to Krish.
The birthplace of Krish Chauhan is Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
Very few individuals in our world have their first taste of accomplishment at such a young age. Krish Chauhan is unquestionably regarded as one of these child actors. Even though he is only a youngster, he has more to offer in terms of his abilities than meets the eye. After establishing his credibility in the worlds of fashion and dance, he next established it in the world of acting.