Pariva Pranati - An Indian Actress Who Mainly Appears In Hindi Soap Operas
Actress Pariva Pranati is from India and works mostly in the Hindi television genre of soap operas. She became very well known and well liked as a result of her performance as Neena Rudra Pratap Singh in the television series Ishq Kills.
The acting abilities of Pariva Pranati have been wowing audiences everywhere, and she has been in a number of films and television programs, including Talaash, Vaada Raha, With Love, and Delhi. Her most recent role was as Amrita in the series Hamari Sister Didi, in which she starred. It is now airing on Sony SAB with the title Wagle Ki Duniya Nayi Peedhi Naye Kissey.
|Place Of Birth||Patna, Bihar, India|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Date of Birth||18 March 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Schooling||Air Force Golden Jublee Institute, New Delhi|
|College||Lady Shree Ram College, Delhi|
COPYRIGHT_SZ: Published on https://stationzilla.com/pariva-pranati/ by Suleman Shah on 2023-01-19T11:30:39.616Z
On March 18, 1983, in Patna, Bihar, Pariva Pranati was born into a Hindu family that belonged to the middle class. Prabhat Sinha is her father and Sushma Sinha is her mother. Pratiyush Sinha is the name of her brother. Her father is a former Air Force officer who is now retired.
She completed her education in Delhi at the Air Force Golden Jubilee Institute as well as the Lady Shree Ram College. She is 39 years old. Her sun sign is Pisces, and jonquils and daffodils are appropriate flowers for her birthday.
Her first role was in the 2005 season of the Hindi television show "Hotel Kingston," which was broadcast on Star One. She has appeared in a number of Hindi television shows, including Virrudh (2007), Hamari Betiyoon Ka Vivaah (2008), Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum (2012), Badi Door Se Aaye Hai (2016), and Wagle Ki Duniya: Nayi Peedhi Naye Kissey (2017), among others (2021).
The name Pariva Pranati is well-known in the world of television as well as in Bollywood. She has made cameo appearances in a few Hindi movies, such as "Vaada Raha" (2009), "With Love, Delhi!" (2011), "Talaash: The Answer Lies Within" (2012), and "Mardaani 2".
After being together for a significant amount of time, Puneet Sachdev and Pariva Pranati ultimately decided to tie the knot on February 14, 2014, in the city of Gwalior. The couple was also given the gift of a son, whom they named Rushank Sachdev.
In addition to being a well-known actor in the Hindi television industry, he is also a nature photographer. Gwalior is where he was born and raised in the Hindi television industry, he is also a nature photographer. He appeared in several TV shows, including Bhabhi, Sapna Babul Ka, and others. Bidaai, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, and Madhubala: EK Ishq EK Junoon.
The average weight of Pariva Pranati's body is around 55 kg, and her height is 5 feet, 5 inches. She has silky black hair and brown eyes that are fascinating, and her body type is acceptable. She makes sure to work out on a regular basis, and Pariva Pranati is extremely concerned about her health.
- She had a role in the 2011 movie "With Love, Delhi!" in which she worked.
- She made her debut in the thirty-eighth episode of the Indian television series known "Savdhaan India" (2013).
- The year 2005 marked the beginning of her professional acting career, during which she played supporting roles.
- In the film Talaash, she shared the screen with one of Bollywood's biggest stars, Amir Khan.
- In addition to being an actor in the Hindi television industry, her husband, Puneet Sachdev, is also a wildlife photographer.
- At many of the parties she attends, Pariva Pranati can be seen drinking alcohol.
- Black is her favorite shade of color.
- The name Frodo has been given to one of her dogs.
- She frequently posts pictures on her Instagram account with her cat because she has a soft spot for animals.
- In the year 2019, she was given the chance to collaborate with "Rani Mukerji" on the set of the movie "Mardaani 2."
- She was a cast member in the television show "Wagle Ki Duniya" (2020).
- She adheres to the Hindu religion.
- She has a height of 5 feet and 5 inches.
- While she was still in school, her career goal was to either become a physician or an officer in the armed forces.
- In her spare time, she enjoys composing poetry, creating paintings, and listening to Sufi music.
- Her ancestors are from India.
- Her passive quality comes from the fact that Virgo is her opposite sun sign.
- Patna, which is located in the state of Bihar, is where Pariva Pranati was both born and raised.
- The role of Amrita Avinash Kapoor that Pariva played on the Sony SAB show Hamari Sister Didi brought her a lot of attention.
Pariva Pranati is very active in her social life, and she is also a big fan of Instagram. Her devoted following fawns over her and delights in learning about her day-to-day activities. She may be found on Instagram under the handle @parivapranati. She has over 122 thousand followers, which is a tremendous figure and demonstrates that she has a significant number of supporters.
It is estimated that Pariva Pranati's net worth is somewhere in the range of one million to two million dollars. Her primary career as an actress has contributed significantly to the accumulation of her wealth.
Puneet Sachdev is the name of her husband, and he is a conservationist and wildlife photographer.
Patna, in the state of Bihar, is her birthplace.
The reality sports program "Box Cricket League 2" had her as a contestant.
Pariva Pranati has appeared on Indian television as well as in Bollywood films. She is well-known in the TV industry. She was outstanding in both the movies and the television shows that she worked on.
We are offering her our warmest wishes in the hopes that she will be able to achieve much more in the years to come. She has a great deal of talent in the acting world.